Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

{2014 Resolutions}

If you know me really well, you know that basically every year I establish resolutions, yet fail every single time.  This year I am determined to not let insufficient amount of motivation or my hatred of running get in my way.  I figured this year is the best year to do a lot.  I have so much time, allowing me to be able to do all of my resolutions.

1. Speak and read more German.  Obviously I speak German everyday, but I'd like to get to the point where I'm able to think only in German and finally be able to have the coveted German dream.  I think it would be pretty cool to say, "Oh, I haven't spoken English for a month," or whatever.


2. Take more pictures. I know I already take a lot of pictures when I go places, but there are more things I could take pictures of so that I can remember more with visual reminders after my exchange year is over.


3. Break old habits. As they say, old habits die hard.


4. Run more. Who am I kidding... Just run in general.


5. Write more posts. Considering my last post before my most recent post was in November, this is a must.


6. Enjoy every minute.


Happy New Years everyone!  Make 2014 great!

No comments:

Post a Comment